Contents Insurance

As your Landlord we are responsible for the upkeep of the building and fabric of your home. 

The contents of your home (including carpets, decoration and personal belongings for example) are your responsibility to insure against loss from fire, flooding or theft. 
For a small fortnightly or monthly fee, you can give yourself piece of mind in the event of something happening at home which is not covered by the Housing Association. For example, if you lose your keys, accidently suffer a flood or fire or theft from your home, you could get contents insurance cover to help with unexpected losses.

We are part of the Scottish Federation of Housing Associations who have an agreement with Thistle Insurance just for Tenants. For an application form, call in at our office or call Thistle direct on 0345 450 7286 or email them at

Full details of the policy cover and exclusions are available on request before you apply for cover.  

Further information available at: