If you have an emergency repair such as a danger to your health or safety, please call 0141 771 4941. You can call us 24 hours a day 7 days a week. Out-with normal office hours, your call will handled by our Out Of hours Contractor for Emergency Repairs.
If you have a non-emergency repair please click here to report it.
Examples of emergency repairs are:
- Internal Gas leak. (beyond the meter);
- No electricity or electrical faults that may endanger occupants of property;
- Lighting fault to internal bathrooms;
- No water supply;
- Water burst or flooding (not drips);
- House or flat entrance door insecure;
- Loss of heating where no other form of heating is available;
- Blockage or no flushing of the only toilet;
- Smashed glazing (entrance doors or windows). Where only a single pane of a double glazed unit is smashed, it may be treated as an urgent repair.
Please note if you use this number out of hours to report a repair that is not an emergency you may be recharged for the cost of the call-out plus any other expenses. More information on rechargeable repairs can be found in the documents section of the website.