If you have an emergency repair i.e. there is a danger to health or safety, please call 0141 771 4941. This is a 24/7, 365 days a year telephone line for emergency repairs.
Examples of emergency repairs are:
• Internal Gas leak. (beyond the meter)
• No electricity or electrical faults that may endanger occupants of property.
• Lighting fault to internal bathrooms.
• No water supply
• Water burst or flooding (not drips).
• House or flat entrance door insecure.
• Loss of heating during the months of October to April inclusive where no other form of heating is available.
• Blockage or no flushing of the only toilet.
• Smashed glazing (entrance doors or windows). Where only a single pane of a double glazed unit is smashed, it may be treated as an urgent repair.
Please note if you use this number out of hours to report a repair that is not an emergency you may be recharged for the cost of the call-out plus any other expenses. More information on rechargeable repairs can be found in the documents section of the website.