Scottish Public Services Ombudsman

The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman (SPSO) is the final stage for complaints about housing associations.

If you have exhausted the Associations complaint procedure and you remain unhappy, you can take your complaint to the SPSO.

More detailed information can be found on the SPSO website. 

You can contact them directly:

By Calling:

Freephone 0800 377 7330 or call 0131 225 5300

In Person at:

Scottish Public Services Ombudsman, 4 Melville Street, Edinburgh, EH3 7NS (see a map)

They are open Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am-5pm; Tuesday 10am-5pm.

By Post:

Freepost SPSO (this is all you need to write on the envelope, and you don't need to use a stamp) 

By Fax:

0800 377 7331